25 January 2010

Must try tutorials

 

I love all the creative inspiring blogs out there. And I love even more all the tutorials so generously shared by the lovely ladies. So, from now on, whenever I come across something that makes me say “I want to make that!” , I shall post it here so that I can come back to it and try it out.. one fine day *o*

 

(You see, my bookmarks are overloaded and I can’t remember what the web address is about! ) So, to all blog owners, I hope I have your generous permission to use your photos and to link to your blogs.

 

Thanks (*o*) ♥♥♥

 

 

 

image

I’ve been wanting to make such a pouch. The tutorial is very clear and the photos are great.

Link:>  http://timotei-timotei.blogspot.com/2009/10/myntpung-trinn-for-trinn.html

 

 

 

 

image

 

I love teacup stitchery! Since I tried my hands on some teacup and teapot stitchery I think I must give this a try! 

Link:> http://gumtreedesigners.blogspot.com/2010/01/sharing-tea-our-free-design-for-january.html

 

 

Come to think of it, I have posted one tutorial I found, came back and made it! Yup, it’s the ‘Squarebag’ by Lappeklipp.

 

image image

These are made by Lappeklipp.

 

 

image image

 

And I made this!!

 

 

image

Lappeklipp made this…….

 

 

image image

 

 

 

…and I made this *o*

 

 

 

image

Recently, Lappeklipp made another Squarebag using eighty..80.. squares!!!

And look at those crotchet details..awesome!

 

 

 

(\ /) ☼

( . .) ♫ ♪♫ ♪

c(")(")✿❤

✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸ƸӜƷ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸¸.•*

2 comments:

  1. Hi! You have a really nice blog. I enjoyed going through your work. . I esp liked it coz I like to hand stitch rather than use my machine.
    I crocheted a bag, similar to your square bag, a few months back. I think i'll try this also.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bags! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete