08 February 2010

Another Package for Mummy

DSCN1824

I made another ‘package’ for mummy. Guess what’s inside? *o*
*
*
*
  DSCN1821DSCN1822   









There are flowers and a butterfly! All machine appliqued with blanket stitch…..


DSCN1820
…in a basket!
It’s a free pattern from Bunny Hill Designs.There are twelve of them..one for each month. Thanks Anne Sutton!



DSCN1819
The applique done, I selected some fabric from my stash…


DSCN1823
…start piecing the strips…


DSCN1828
….and another Charlie for mum!


DSCN1830  Added a yo-yo flower with two ‘stems’ which is also the straps to ‘package’ the bag when it’s folded! It’s easier to keep the folded bag with the velcro-ed strap than in a pocket as in my first Charlie.

Update: Penny joined this party
 
 
 
image
  (\ /) ☼
  ( . .) ♫ ♪♫ ♪
c(")(")✿❤ Have a nice day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your bunny hills blocks...I did about three and then...well...three...yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, I'm always on the lookout for cute shopping bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so pretty! I really admire the applique, that takes skill!

    ReplyDelete