12 March 2010

Applique Placemats


Finally… I get to write about this. I’ve made these placemats two weeks ago and my daughter took these photos for me…but it’s in RAW format and I don’t know how to turn it into jpeg! But she finally gave them to me last night. (Thanks sweetheart!)



IMG_5490
flowe  
Made this for my mum. Been practising machine applique. Added some french knots at the center of the flowers.

 IMG_5493IMG_5495

Made these for the tv room. We love to eat in front of the telly!

  bird1
bird2

Remember these birds? I downloaded the applique shapes from Don’t Look Now !
It’s the reverse of the original because I forgot to flip over the shape! But it turn out good anyway!



Update 23June2010: Penny joined this party.










⋯ ◯ ⋯ 
⋰ ⋮ ⋱

✿. ❀,.✿  ✿❀,✿
\ĺ/*\ĺ⁄*\ĺ/ \ĺ/*\ĺ⁄ 

3 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! What detail! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty! I have been thinking of making placemats, but need to remove all of my craft stuff from our table first!

    ReplyDelete