25 July 2010

Gifts of Grace BOM Block#1,#2,#5

Way back in February, I wrote about a free BOM offered by Val Laird .
image

Val just released the sixth block last week.  I finally started stitching them….and I couldn’t stop! Already done three of them. I made them a little smaller..to fit into a charm square.
 
DSCN2280
Block #1
  DSCN2284
Block #2
 
DSCN2285    Block #5


Sorry Val, I went straight to #5 after #2 because #5 reminds me of this other stitchery I am stitching along too! But I’m progressing along very fast with the other three blocks:)

I used variegated embroidery floss for the flowers. I’m liking this variegated floss very much!


If you have not started on this lovely BOM, hurry to Val’s blog now!!!draw a heart

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely stitcheries. You've inspired me. I will have to go and see Val's blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...lovely stitching...

    ReplyDelete